In-year transfers

In This Section

The Holgate Academy accepts in-year transfers subject to availability of places.

The process is administered by Nottinghamshire County Council, find out more on the Nottinghamshire County Council website.

If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact us at:

The Holgate Academy