The Holgate Academy has a Progress 8 score of -0.42 and an Attainment 8 score of 37.4.
- 59.60% of our students attained a grade 4 and above in English
- 46.60% of students achieved a grade 4 and above in maths
- 25% of students achieved a grade 5 and above in maths and English
- 31% of students entered EBacc
- EBacc average point score 2.95
- 88% of students enter employment or stay in education
The hard work and dedication of students paid off with 11% of our students achieving the top grades of A*- A grades and overall a third gaining A*-B grades, an increase from last year.
The year 13 students were also the first to study the more demanding vocational courses, with 35% achieving a Distinction* or Distinction.
For more information about our exam results click here.